Sleep Thief Baby Grow
At a Glance
Those first few months are hard work and the lack of sleep only adds to it all. We worked out that we lost over 45 days worth of sleep in the first year of our little sleep thief being born! Now things have settled down and it appears all worth it, although we still need to work on those Sunday morning lie ins!
Lovingly manufactured, printed and dispatched in the UK. Made from the softest natural cotton, this short sleeved bodysuit is perfect for layering and an essential for any first wardrobe. An envelope neck makes it easy to pull the bodysuits over baby’s head and to pull downwards for undressing while nickel-free poppers ensure nappy changes are quick and easy leaving more time for cuddles.
Features and benefits
- envelope neck to stretch easily over baby’s head for dressing
- popper opening at the gusset makes dressing and nappy changes easier
- all poppers are nickel and irritation free
- 100% natural cotton is kind to baby’s skin
- great to wear on its own in hot weather or for creating a warm layer under clothing on colder days
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton
Care Instructions: Machine Washable. Wash inside out at a cool temperature.
Safety warning: keep away from fire